Primary Flight Display - PFD[PDF]
- Airspeed indicator on the grey left bar (300)
- Attitude indicator in the middle (blue and brown colored)
- Altimeter on the grey right bar (30000)
- Turn coordinator (shown by the white triangle and a white rectangle below “CMD” green text)
- Heading indicator at the bottom centre (0°/360°)
- Vertical speed indicator (grey trapezoid form on the right)
Of course, in function of aircraft, the primary flight display can differ, but you will find the same information near the same zone of instrument (airspeed indicator on the left, attitude indicator in the centre, altitude and vertical speed indicators on the right heading on the bottom...).
- VID 150259 - Creation
- VID 450012 - Wiki Integration
DATE OF SUBMISSION
- 02:16, 14 May 2021
- This documentation is copyrighted as part of the intellectual property of the International Virtual Aviation Organisation.
- The content of this documentation is intended for aviation simulation only and must not be used for real aviation operations.