Helicopter Flight instruments - Generalities[PDF]
These instruments inform the pilot about the helicopter flight situation, such as whether it is climbing, turning, in every flight situation.
In the helicopter cockpit, you will notice six important instruments
The typical arrangement of these instruments is as follow:
1. Airspeed indicator
2. Attitude indicator
4. Turn coordinator
5. Heading indicator
6. Vertical speed indicator
In addition to the basic instruments above:
7. Radar altimeter. It shows the height between the aircraft and the terrain right underneath.
8. Course Deviation Indicator - CDI.
- Airspeed indicator
- Attitude indicator
- Turn coordinator
- Heading indicator
- Vertical speed indicator
- Course Deviation Indicator - CDI
- VID 241036 - Creation
DATE OF SUBMISSION
- 12:37, 23 February 2021
- This documentation is copyrighted as part of the intellectual property of the International Virtual Aviation Organisation.
- The content of this documentation is intended for aviation simulation only and must not be used for real aviation operations.