The pedals end the cyclic will be used to make adjustments.
To enter a climb in a helicopter while maintaining airspeed, the first actions are increasing the collective and adjusting the pedals as necessary to maintain a centered ball in the skid indicator.
From a straight and level flight at 3500 feets, the helicopter climbs and the speed remains constant
Then adjust the attitude with the cyclic.
- Helicopter Descent
- Helicopter Instrument Straight Climbs
- Helicopter Instrument Straight Descents
- Climb Performance
- FAA Helicopter Flying Handbook
- VID 514786 - Creation
DATE OF SUBMISSION
- 12:48, 23 February 2021
- This documentation is copyrighted as part of the intellectual property of the International Virtual Aviation Organisation.
- The content of this documentation is intended for aviation simulation only and must not be used for real aviation operations.