HQ Pilot Group application requirements[PDF]
The HQ pilot applicant shall have:
- a rating respecting the table below
- a fluent capability for speaking and writing in English.
- a clean suspension history (at least the last 12 months).
- enough time to fly (at least 2 sessions per month)
- to accept and follow the internal rules of the HQ Pilots group
- a deep knowledge of, at the minimum, one jet and one propeller engine powered aircraft.
- the skills to communicate in fluent English by voice during the all the session
- the skills to follow any ATC or examiner instructions with respecting the flight rules
Minimum Rating Table :
|Applicant Pilot Rating||Requested ATC Rating||Can apply on HQ Pilot Group|
|FS1, FS2, FS3||Any||No|
|SPP||AS3 or lower||No|
|SPP||ADC or above||Yes and Entry exam is required|
|CP||Any||Yes and Entry exam is required|
|ATP or above||Any||Yes, Entry flight exam is NOT required|
If you fulfill the requirement listed here, you can apply to the group and check our HQ Pilot Group Entry Examination Procedure.
- Hq Pilot Group Managers
- VID 150259 - Wiki integration
DATE OF SUBMISSION
- 18:26, 5 February 2020
- This documentation is copyrighted as part of the intellectual property of the International Virtual Aviation Organisation.
- The content of this documentation is intended for aviation simulation only and must not be used for real aviation operations.