HQ Pilot Group Presentation[PDF]
Usually our pilots are required to perform unexpected manoeuvres, such as a rapid decompression descent, bird-strike or engine failure … etc.
Why this group have been created ?
- to provide to ATC examiners skilled pilots in order to execute the most difficult manoeuvres with minimum of message or communication
- to lower the examiner attention and to trust our pilots because they are trained to fly every approach and every departure and simulate efficiently emergency situations.
- to ensure that our pilots have been tested on their english proficiency.
Requesting the HQ Pilot Group
Request the HQ Pilot Group
- Every examiner can call the HQ Pilots for a briefing about 30 minutes prior to the start of the exam in the channel “HQ Pilots Group” on cc.ts.ivao.aero. The examiner is invited to participate to assign tasks and ask questions.
- The pilots will try to complete all tasks that are requested in the briefing or ordered via text during the flight, in function of the traffic around and in function of ATC examinee capabilities.
- When more than 4 HQ pilots are attending to an exam, the examiner has the choice to request an exam supervisor. An exam-supervisor is a person who is in contact with all pilots to coordinate different situations. The examiner can still contact all pilots directly.
Becoming an HQ Pilot Group member
To be part of HQ Pilot Group, the member should send himself his application. The group will not invite Pilot to participate.
Application to the HQ Pilot Group
Member of the HQ Pilot Group
Each pilot has to follow the general rules presented below:
- HQ Pilots have to fly at least twice(2) exam or training sessions a month. If they are not able, the pilots shall set themselves their account to inactivity period in order to be maintained in the group.
- HQ Pilots shall book exam in our dedicated HQ PILOT website in order to their participation is taken into account for the group.
- If a pilot offends against an IVAO rule (IVAO R&R), his account will be removed from the group immediately by the HQ Pilot Group Managers.
- If a pilot does not attend to the minimum amount of sessions per month, his account can be removed from the group at the discretion of the HQ Pilot Group Managers.
- After 2 months of inactivity, your account status will be turned to inactive. Reactivating inactive accounts is possible via the HQ pilot group Website.
- If a pilot confirmed his participation to one session, but he was not showing up, he will be marked as missing in our statistics.
- HQ Pilots with more than 25% of missing exams and training, and after 3 missing exams in their logbook, will be removed immediately from the group.
- All HQ Pilots are required to have a Discord ID, add it to their own profile in the group website and Join to the IVAO HQ Pilots Discord server.
- The HQ Pilot Managers may modify the HQ Pilot Group internal rules at any time and shall inform the pilots via the HQ Pilots forum and Discord Channel.
HQ Pilot Group award
|Award||Award image||Minimum of controller exam participation||Minimum of division covered by exams joined|
|Bronze Pilot exam||25||7|
|Silver Pilot exam||50||15|
|Gold Pilot exam||100||20|
|Platinium Pilot exam||200||25|
- HQ Pilot Group Managers
- VID 150259 - Wiki integration
DATE OF SUBMISSION
- 13:07, 2 April 2020
- This documentation is copyrighted as part of the intellectual property of the International Virtual Aviation Organisation.
- The content of this documentation is intended for aviation simulation only and must not be used for real aviation operations.