Approved software for exams[PDF]
Corresponding to the submission date of this page, the list of approved software for exams is stated below.
Failure to comply with this list will lead to the impossibility to continue any practical part of the exam.
The following software are approved for ATC exams without restriction:
The following software can be used during ATC exams with the associated restrictions:
The following software are NOT to be used during ATC exams, including the required adjacent ATC positions:
- IVAC 2
The following software are approved for Pilot exams without restriction:
- IVAP (all versions): https://www.ivao.aero/softdev/software.asp
- Altitude (all versions): https://www.ivao.aero/softdev/beta/altitudebeta.asp
- VID 200696 - Creation
- VID 200696 - Update September 2020
DATE OF SUBMISSION
- 10:33, 11 September 2020
- This documentation is copyrighted as part of the intellectual property of the International Virtual Aviation Organisation.
- The content of this documentation is intended for aviation simulation only and must not be used for real aviation operations.